1950s Broken Tire Inflator with Pressure Gauge Restoration - Ceccato.
In this video i'm restoring a broken italian tire inflator with pressure gauge from the 1950s.
Like, comment, subscribe.
I found this tire inflator with pressure gauge, which dessperetly needed a restoration. It was broken. Air was leaking everywhere, the handle wasn't working properly anymore and the pressure gauge didn't work either. This was definitely the most challenging restoration i did so far. I hope you like the result and the video.
00:00 preview and pretesting
04:18 cleaning the parts with the partswasher
04:31 restoring the body
05:46 making a new bolt for the handle
06:11 restoring the handle
06:41 restoring the nuts
07:04 making new gaskets for the nuts
07:13 restoring the valve
07:47 making new gaskets for the valve
08:09 making a new glass for the pressure gauge
09:05 making a new gasket for the glass of the pressure gauge
09:22 making a new dial for the pressure gauge
11:27 the issue with the pressure gauge
12:03 making a distance disc for the pressure gauge
12:43 restoring the cover from the pressure gauge
13:14 making 10 new tiny bolts for the pressure gauge
13:47 restoring the case from the pressure gauge
14:42 restoring the tube with the valves
15:31 restoring the blue handle
15:46 making a new gasket for the pressure gauge
16:20 overview before assembling
16:52 assembling the body
18:33 assembling the tube with the valves
19:24 assembling and adjustment of the pressure gauge
21:42 showing off the finished product
22:47 final test
If you have any questions about the process, machines i'm using or other stuff, just ask me in the comments. I read them all and i try to reply as soon as possible.
Sorry for my bad english, it's not my language. I try my best to improve my technical english.
Subscribe for more of my content. I'm uploading videos about mechanical stuff, as new creations and buildings and also restorations.
Thank you for watching :-)
My Patreon Page:
Follow me on Instagram: