Epic day of fishing wrecks out of Boynton Inlet with Darcizzle. We caught multiple Amberjacks and Almaco Jacks and a MONSTER black grouper.
➤Check out Viktor's channel: http://bit.ly/landsharkfishingyoutube
➤Check out Darcie's Channel: http://bit.ly/darcizzleyoutube
Don't feel intimidated about all the ingredients!! I promise you will love it!!
➤What you will need for this recipe:
Fish filets, milk (cream), butter, limes, cornstarch, garlic, shallots, green onions, tomatoes, white wine, parmesan cheese, salt pepper, garlic powder, eggs, flour, and panko bread crumbs.
*Preheat oven to 350.
1.Start by chopping up all your fresh ingredients: garlic, shallots, green onions and tomatoes.
2. In a bowl season flour with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a separate bowl mix up 2 eggs. put panko bread crumbs in an additional bowl... Start with breading the fish in flour, then into the egg, then into the panko bread crumbs... Continue breading all fish fillets.
3. in a pan on medium heat: melt butter. Add garlic and shallots and let cook for awhile... Add white wine and let simmer till wine reduces... Add cream and let simmer till thickens. If sauce is not thick enough, add cornstarch.
4. pan fry your fish in oil, fry till golden brown. remove and set on paper towels to drain excess oil.
5. place fried fish on a baking sheet and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. bake for 5 minutes max, until cheese looks melted.
6. Serve with angel hair pasta or your favorite side dish. garnish fish with tomatoes and scallions and pour sauce over fish.
➤Follow me on Instagram!: http://bit.ly/brookiecrist
➤The best leggings: http://bit.ly/blisssplash
➤What I use to film with:
Gopro hero 5: http://amzn.to/2kHcS0c
Canon 70d: http://amzn.to/2llcVMf